Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Important information about your degree

I was just informed that for students graduating this semester the degree will list your old program (before our recent department organization).  If you would like to graduate under the new name (Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport Studies), you will need to file a change of program request ASAP.  You can find this form on the Graduate School website (click here and look in the right-hand side-bar).