The Graduate Student Advisory Board has scheduled their Research Panel for January 25th, 3:30-5:30 pm in the UC’s Heritage Room. Students attending will learn about UT’s research support and services. The panel includes:
- Alan Wallace–Research library use (he also happens to be our department’s subject librarian)
- Kris Bronstad, Thesis/dissertation
- Brenda Lawson, IRB
- Houston Johnson, Graduate Student Senate Travel Award
- Bob Muenchen, Quantitative and qualitative statistics
- Andrew Tessier, U-Copy services
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.