California State University, Fresno
Primary teaching responsibilities and research interests will be in exercise physiology, and 2 or more of the following: clinical exercise physiology, human anatomy and physiology, biomechanics, athletic training, motor learning, health promotion and wellness, strength and conditioning, sport nutrition, or body composition, or statistics.
An earned doctorate in Kinesiology or other closely-related disciplines is required. Applicants nearing completion of the doctorate (ABD) may be considered, but the doctorate must be completed by the date of appointment (8/13/2015).
1) Successful teaching experience in academic classes at the university level;
2) Evidence of publications in scholarly journals
3) Ability to demonstrate a commitment to working effectively with faculty, staff
and students from diverse ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
1) Successful teaching experience at the graduate level
2) Two or more years of successful, full-time teaching at the college or university
3) Success in seeking and acquiring external funding
4) American College of Sports Medicine certification and/or registration as a
Clinical Exercise Physiologist Certified
5) Athletic Trainer status from the Board of Certification
6) Other related and appropriate professional certifications and/or licenses
7) History of active participation or leadership roles in related professional
8) History of practical experience in a broad variety of sports, athletics, or
To apply for this position and to see the official Job Announcement please visit: jobs.csufresno.edu
For inquiries, contact Dr. Tim Anderson, Search Committee Chair; California State University, Fresno; College of Health and Human Services; Department of Kinesiology; 5275 N Campus Drive, M/S SG28; Fresno, CA 93740-8018; Phone (559) 278-2203; E-mail email@example.com.