BFSA Book Scholarship — Deadline March 23rd
The BFSA is offering book scholarships for first generation and/or low income college students enrolled full time at the University of Tennessee.
If you have any questions, email BFSA at email@example.com.
The University of Tennessee
Black Faculty and Staff Association
Book Scholarship Fund
Award Amount $250.00
Number of Awards 4
Applicants must be first generation and/or low income college students enrolled full time at the University of Tennessee.
Each applicant must submit:
- A completed application page
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of your Academic History
- A two-page personal statement that defines your career goal and provides a biographical sketch of your life challenges
- A financial aid statement or income tax statement
- Application deadline March 23, 2015
- Committee review April 3, 2015
- Award announcement April 16, 2015