Message for incoming master’s students in sport management

Incoming master’s students in sport management, please see Dr. Hardin’s message below:

I want to welcome you to the Tennessee Sport Management Master’s Program. Believe it or not … Classes start 12 weeks from tomorrow … that is only 84 days away!

I have been in contact with several of you in regards to classes and other questions. You can register now for this fall. Let me know if you have any questions about what classes to take or registering. Everything is accomplished through the my.utk.edu portal.

There will be an orientation session either Friday, August 21 or Monday, August 24. The time will be from 9:05 to 9:55. This will give you a chance to meet the program faculty and other members of the incoming class. This orientation session is mandatory.

There are couple of volunteer opportunities the first week of classes. Our program carries the scoring standards at the News-Sentinel Open, an event on the web.com Tour, on Friday afternoon, August 21. Let me know if you are interested in volunteering for that. We need about 30 people for this.
Enjoy the summer. Let me know if you have questions. We are excited to have you join our program!
Rob

Dr. Rob Hardin, Professor
University of Tennessee
Sport Management
robh@utk.edu
865-974-1281
@drrobhardin