Graduate students are invited to an Open House at the library.
OPEN HOUSE FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
Friday, August 19
John C. Hodges Library
* Meet your department’s subject librarian and learn more about resources in your field.
* Learn how the library supports your research and teaching.
* Learn about citation management tools like Zotero and Endnote.
* Register for interlibrary loan and Library Express delivery.
* Bring your laptop and activate your wireless account.
Join us for refreshments, free books, and door prizes — including an iPad mini.