USA Fencing is the National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of fencing in the United States. Its mission is to grow and promote the sport of fencing in the United States, honor its rich traditions and to achieve sustained international success.
The National Teams Coordinator will be responsible for managing the travel arrangements and provide administrative support for Team USA athletes, coaches and referees. The position will report to the Director of Sports Performance.
· Serve as the primary logistical contact for Team USA for designated international events and training camps.
· Arrange airline, lodging and ground transportation for designated USA Fencing athletes, coaches and referees.
· Provide assistance to personal coaches and families traveling internationally with their athletes.
· Be available to assist with travel changes and disruptions.
· Develop and record travel profiles and preferences for all travelers.
· Ensure that travel costs are within budget prior to booking.
· Generate and obtain receipts for all travel purchases on the corporate credit cards.
· Coordinate payment arrangements for travel to include bank transfers.
· Review expense reports
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
· Experience booking travel for teams or organizations preferred.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Ability to work evenings and weekends.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and projects and multi-task, while working independently and in team situations.
· Ability to maintain confidential or sensitive information.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
· Experience with the sport of fencing is ideal, but not required.
· The USA Fencing National Office is located in Colorado Springs, CO; ability to work from National Office is required.
· This is a full-time non-exempt position with benefits and competitive salary.
To be considered, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume.
Review of resume and applications will begin immediately and applicants will be accepted until December 22, 2016.