FALL 2019: WRITING FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
ENGLISH 122-A COURSE FOR MULTILINGUAL WRITERS
• Join an interdisciplinary community of graduate students who share your academic goals.
* Learn immediately-useful skills and techniques for scholarly writing.
• Research publication and communication practices in your discipline.
• Hone your oral commynlcation skills.
• Receive individualized coaching on your current writing projects.
A three-credit course; CRN: 49021.
Meets Wednesdays & Fridays 8:40 to 9:55 AM.
Appropriate for graduate students in any year of their master or doctoral programs.
Taught by a specialist in English as a language for global communication.
For more information, contact the instructor Laurie Knox at email@example.com