KRSS Graduate Students,
Please submit your Graduate Student Senate (GSS) Travel Award applications for travel May 1, 2019 through August 31, 2019 to Danielle Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday March 22nd, 2019. I urge you to complete this as soon as possible, as were are going to be a little short staffed in the office. It would be greatly appreciated if you could get your materials turned in by this Friday, March 15th.
The instructions for the GSS application are a little different this round. I will need the signature page, the CEHHS Travel form, and you Abstract/Acceptance (or proof of submission) first. I will get them signed by the Department head and submit to the college. The college will scan the completed form back to the student for the student to finish the GSS Application online.
When submitting these materials, please be sure to have the following:
– Graduate Student Senate (GSS) Travel Award: (Application and information can be found athttps://gss.utk.edu/travel-awards/travel-awards-application/ )
- signature page (with applicant and faculty advisors signature provided)
o I will obtain the Department head signature on all forms
- Supporting documentation (acceptance letter and abstract)
- CEHHS graduate student travel form (located online at http://cehhs.utk.edu/for-staff/)
- Please do not staple forms.
**I will obtain the Department Head’s signature and submit to the College on your behalf.
Application and information can be found at https://gss.utk.edu/travel-awards/information/.
Applications turned in after the deadline will not be considered.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am more than happy to help.
Have a wonderful day!
Accounting Specialist II
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Department of Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sports Studies