Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Change for pass/fail forms for doctoral students

There has been a slight change to the process around the pass/fail form for doctoral students. Defending students no longer need to wait to get a copy of the pass/fail form from the graduation specialist. There is now a link to the form on Forms Central ( and they can download it themselves to take to the defense for signatures. The website has been updated to reflect this change.