Admission to Candidacy forms must be submitted to the Graduate School by December 3 for spring 2014 graduation.
The department deadline for processing is November 15. Do not wait to do this. This form requires the signatures of your major professor (your advisor) and your committee members, as well as the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Fill out the form correctly and collect these signatures well before November 15!
- Have your major professor sign first, followed by the committee members.
- You may submit the form to the Director of Graduate Studies (Lars Dzikus) before the November 15 deadline.
- Submit the form by dropping them off at the KRSS front desk. Ask the receptionist to place it in the folder called “incoming,” which is located in the shelf called “Admission to Candidacy.”
- Ms. Bicknell will inform you when and where to pick up the form.
- It will be your responsibility to pick up the form and take it to the Graduate School by December 3.
- If you have any questions, first consult the KRSS Graduate Student Handbook (http://web.utk.edu/~sals/grad/documents/KRSSGraduateHandbook2013-2014.pdf). If you still have questions, ask your advisor and/or Dr. Dzikus.
You must also submit the Graduation Application which is completed online by December 3.
You can find the necessary forms here: http://gradschool.utk.edu/gradforms.shtml