If you are taking your RSM comprehensive exam this spring, comps will be held Monday, March 28 from 9am – 1pm in Humanities 201 & 202 (computer lab). See below for more detailed instructions, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Comprehensive Exam Instructions
· Test will begin at 9am and end at 1pm. You may take short bathroom breaks if needed.
· Cell phones should be turned off and left in your book bags, purses, or pockets.
· You are not allowed to access the internet during the exam.
· No outside materials may be used during the exam unless otherwise permitted by your committee members.
o You should contact your committee members if you want guidance on what to study for.
· Please type your name and your committee member’s name at the top of each answer document.
· Exam answers will be individually saved to a flash drive then deleted from the computer before you may begin your next question.
o Please save each document in the format of: Last name, First name, Committee member’s name